eAdmin-Spain is a project promoted by the Spanish Association Ametic in order to create a catalog of companies operating in the field of e-Government and e-Health.
- A website to promote the project and publish the catalog.
- A dynamic form to enroll companies and get information about their activity and projects.
- A management system of registration for the project coordinators and the companies listed.
- A dynamic catalog online and printable.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Direct contact with the customer.
- Interface design for the website and create theme (customize CSS) for the CMS (Optima Web Portal).
- Interface design and develop the front-end for the form and management system using Bootstrap v2.1.1.
- Design catalog online and printable version.
- User tests.